- Responds to inquiries from tenants or property owners.
- Prepares draft ads, diagrams of property, offers, reports, correspondence, etc.
- Conducts internal/external inspection of property.
- Takes measurements and photographs for leasing items.
- Prepares and processes documents related to site visits. Contributes to various agreements and correspondence, issues and receives deposit cheques.
- Conducts land registry searches, corporate searches and researches real estate board listings.
- Researches properties and prepares various reports.
- Maintains statistical records concerning leasing agreements.
- Liaises with Legal Services to review real estate documents.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
- Experience in administration and management of multi-site portfolio.
- Experience in property management, conducting site visits and attending to site management issues.
- Experience in formal report writing and research as it relates to real estate.
- Working experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
You must also have:
- Ability to prioritize competing demands, managing ongoing project files and completing real estate assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior management, consultants, staff, elected officials and the public.
- Ability to carry out title searches