This position is responsible for developing plans and coordinating resources to ensure the successful completion of projects. You will monitor and control project performance to ensure that the requirements and project objectives are met. You will manage stakeholder expectations, project risks, and corrective actions as required.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
• Four year university degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum five years of experience or equivalent in a Project Management or equivalent role.
• Proven success in leading project teams with staff from multiple departments.
• Knowledge of current best practices in project management and business analysis is required.
• A PMP certification or equivalent is required.
• Broad technical and systems knowledge.
• Advanced analytical and systems thinking skills with extensive experience in design, delivery and progress assessment.
• The ability to maintain stakeholder engagement and manage expectations.
• Experience conducting feasibility assessments, developing priority criteria and project scheduling.
• A valid driver’s licence (minimum G2 Class) and access to a reliable vehicle.
This position offers a benefit package and a salary range of: $85,139.60 to $99,590.40 (2019 Non Union Compensation Grid), based on a 35 hour work week.
Visit our website at: www.wellington.ca
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume, clearly marked Posting #155-19 by Tuesday, November 12 at 12:00 pm.
ATTENTION: HR DEPARTMENT, County of Wellington Administration Centre, 74 Woolwich Street, Guelph ON N1H 3T9. E: email@example.com or F: 519.837.8882. Please respond by one method of application only.
No phone calls please.
Personal information in relation to the recruitment and hiring process is collected under the authority outlined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The County is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.