The Municipality of Trent Lakes is accepting applications for the position of Director of Corporate Services/Clerk.
- Diploma or Degree in Public Administration, Legal, Political Science or equivalent;
- Five years minimum working experience as a Municipal Clerk or Deputy Clerk, three of which involve supervisory responsibilities;
- AMCT designation and/or Certified Municipal Officer (CMO) designation;
- Demonstrated experience with TOMRMS or other Records Management Systems;
- Thorough working knowledge of all Federal/Provincial legislation, regulations and programs pertaining to Municipal government;
- Excellent time management and supervisory skills;
- Ability to cope with several different requests and subjects simultaneously;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with elected officials and members of the public.
The full job description is available at http://www.trentlakes.ca/departments/human-resources/job-postings/.
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your application.
Applications must be clearly marked “Clerk” and will be received in confidence no later than 4:00 p.m., Thursday, September 12, 2019. Please submit your resume to the Human Resources Coordinator, Municipality of Trent Lakes, 760 Peterborough County Road 36, Trent Lakes, Ontario K0M 1A0. E-mail submissions are acceptable at email@example.com.
Permanent Full-Time, Non-Union
Salary: $73,327.80 to $86,266.91 annually and a Competitive Benefits Package
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Department: Clerk’s Department
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates are encouraged to inform of any accommodating requests so that they can be dealt with throughout the recruitment process. Personal information is collected pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only to evaluate the suitability of applicants for employment