This position focuses on creating value for the organization by continuously exploring departmental needs and connecting them to IT services and capabilities.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
• Four year university degree in computer science, business or a related field.
• Minimum five years of experience or equivalent in IT, including project management and business analysis.
• Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) or Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) preferred.
• Ability to work with limited management direction. • Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• A valid driver’s licence (minimum G2 Class) and access to a reliable vehicle.
This position offers a comprehensive benefit package and a salary range of: $77,186.20 to $90,235.60 (2019 Non Union Compensation Grid), based on a 35 hour work week.
Visit our website at: www.wellington.ca
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume, clearly marked Posting #160-19 by Monday, November 18 at 12:00 pm.
ATTENTION: HR DEPARTMENT, County of Wellington Administration Centre, 74 Woolwich Street, Guelph ON N1H 3T9. E: firstname.lastname@example.org or F: 519.837.8882. Please respond by one method of application only. No phone calls please. Personal information in relation to the recruitment and hiring process is collected under the authority outlined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
The County is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.