1. Provides customer service and support, including fulfilling information requests and booking appointments.
2. Prepares, sends, receives, organizes and tracks information required for the determination and support of assessment values for properties within the City of Saskatoon.
3. Collects, enters and performs necessary follow up on a variety of assessment data, including income and expense information, sales, ownership changes and other property related data.
4. Merges data from multiple sources to respond to customers and prepares letters for distribution.
5. Files all types of correspondence, information, etc.
6. Checks, inspects and enters building sketches for properties, including collecting data regarding new construction, additions, deletions, etc.
7. Assists with various office duties, as required.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Successful completion of one-year of a recognized, post-secondary real property assessment program.
* One year’s experience in an assessment appraisal office or related field.
* Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver?s Licence.
* Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to process large volumes of data with speed and accuracy.
* Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
* Ability to make decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Ability to work in a field environment, including inspecting properties at all stages of construction.
* Skill in the use of a computer with the Microsoft Office Suite.